Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby Bodkin's Shower

My best friend from High School, Lindsay, is having a baby in May. Her husband and her live in Japan, so while she was in town for the Holidays her family threw her a baby shower. Mom and i drove like maniacs from Utah so that we could make it in time. So I obviously didnt take all of these but I wanted to share. Her husband and her are very evil and decided they are waiting to find out the gender of the baby. It was very difficult finding a gift so I decided to make her a blanket. This blanket was the very first thing I have made, EVER! (well beside like a pillowcase of something!) It was so fun catching up with friends and seeing my dear Lindsay pregers!!!








What do you think???

1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

Love the blanket! Wow-great fabric-Good work Kari!