Thursday, November 13, 2008

TAG!

Melissa tagged me on this one. Lucky I love you like family ;-)
4th picture from my 4th album:

This was taken in Almo, Idaho. Never heard of it?! Thats funny! Thought everyone went to Almo on a normal basis. Ok, so Almo is right by the city of rocks. My good friend Jayne and her family are way into rock climbing and her dad decided to build a wonderful cabin right int he middle of teepees and urts (is that how you spell it?!). It was beautiful and SOOO peaceful, which is just what we needed. So there you go! My first official tag. Um...not sure if anyone will read this but i tag KC, cassie, and Lindsay and anyone else who would like to participate

1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

Great Job on a post well done! I don't really like being tagged, but I figured this is one that is not too hard and I know you have a LOT of pictures that we haven't seen. Beautiful!